Complex Business Litigation
Attorney Scott P. Lopez has been providing skilled legal representation in complex business litigation for over 25 years. His services are offered in metropolition Boston and throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Is Your Company Facing a Damaging Lawsuit?
Scott P. Lopez is a skilled negotiator who knows the “system” and its players. He knows the state and federal systems and how to effectively persuade judges and juries with his knowledge of the facts and the law.
Scott P. Lopez has been practicing law for over 25 years in a career in which experience is everything. His experience and reputation as a seasoned trial lawyer helps to encourage early and favorable settlement of issues before trial.
Attorney Scott P. Lopez in Boston, Massachusetts defends small businesses, corporations, and individuals in all types of complex business litigation. He is skilled in both negotiation and trial practice, and will represent you vigorously every step of the way. He handles litigation in the areas of:
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty – Director and office liability (D&O), Partnership liability, breach of contract claims
- Complex Business Litigation – Class Actions, Corporate Liability, Confidentiality Nondisclosure Agreements
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Suits
- Employment and Wrongful Termination
- Government Administrative Investigations
- Joint Ventures
- Partnership Disputes
- Premises Liability – Slip and Fall, negligent maintenance of the premises,
- Products Liability
- SEC Enforcement – Insider Trading, Securities Fraud
- Shareholder Disputes – plaintiff/defendant shareholder’s rights
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices
- Violation of State and Federal Regulations
For more information, or to make an appointment with an experienced business litigation attorney, call 617-439-4990.
Attorney Scott P. Lopez offers white collar criminal defense and complex business litigation services to clients in metropolitan Boston and throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, including Barnstable County, Bristol County, Essex County, Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Plymouth County, Suffolk County, and Worcester County.